Survey of ships in compliance with International Conventions, Codes, Resolutions of the International Maritime Organization (IMO):
- Survey of ships in compliance with the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, 1973, as modified by the protocol of 1978 relating thereto (MARPOL 73/78), as amended;
- Survey of ships in compliance with the International Convention on Load Lines, 1966 (LL-66), as modified by the protocol of 1988 relating thereto (revised in 2003);
- Survey of ships in compliance with the International Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-fouling Systems on Ships (AFS convention), 2001 and regulation (EC) no. 782/2003 of the European parliament and of the council, 2003 (regulation (ЕС) no. 782/2003);
- Survey of ships in compliance with International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments (BWM convention), 2004;
- Survey of ships in compliance with the Code for the Transport and Handling of Hazardous and Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk on Offshore Support Vessels (OSV chemical code, IMO resolution a.1122(30)).
Survey of ships for compliance with the requirements of conventions, codes and other documents of international organizations other than IMO:
- Survey for compliance with the requirements of conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO).